Friday 2 February 2018

Squaduary: Planning & Buying





Hi folks,

Last year my Squaduary run was profoundly interrupted by real life, so I didn't get my Iron Snakes Centurions finished. To make up for the head-start, I have purchased another box of Centurions, to pad out the squad a bit with grunts (no offense...). In case you haven't seen them, here are the Centurions I put together last year. I have modified them a bit to fix some issues that kept bugging me, giving Kryto his own plasma cannon (instead of a sword) and the Sergeant a different heat sink on his base. I will be drilling the barrels when all 6 models are constructed.


Kryto of Squad Aegis.







Squad Sergeant with portable heat sink.




Squad Standard Bearer. I'll be painting the standard separately and attaching later.



The plan is to construct the other three Centurions over the weekend and hopefully get the spray undercoat done. The sooner I get the free-hand Iron Snakes symbol on the shoulder pads done, the more confident I will feel at being able to finish these guys. Wish me luck ;-)





See you across the table,

Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment