Sunday 16 October 2016

Armies on Parade 2016: Liverpool Part 2




Hi folks,

With the dust settling after the whirlwind that was Armies on Parade 2016, I thought I would share the 2nd and 3rd place displays. The entry that won second place was a large Age of Sigmar force featuring Stormcast Eternals.





The painting was high quality and there was a diverse range of units displayed. The centerpiece was a very impressive Stardrake. On second thought, putting this display next to Vulkan may have been playing with fire XD






The commander's pet was also a stand-out:






These guys on the high ground looked righteous:





As I said, the standard of painting for the whole army was high quality, well deserving of a place. I voted for this entry as my second choice, even though I don't have the faintest clue about Age of Sigmar.






Third place was a fun Ork and Eldar display. I voted this as my third favourite as well, so I was bang on the money with my predictions this year.






It featured some really cool Ork vehicles, in some colours that I wasn't expecting.






There was also copious amounts of dakka...






...and burnination...





There were some Eldar there as well, but I was too busy looking at the Orks and didn't take any photos of them! Ah well, never liked them anyway.

I'll leave you with some cheeky Facebook shenanigans that happened after the voting had closed, that had me cracking up while I was busy trying to upload photos.

See you across the table,

M4cr0


...and the eloquent riposte:



No comments:

Post a Comment